Tuesday 13 September 2011

Yes, Not Yet, I have something better in mind

So I have been a bit slack on my posts of late.
Not to worry, everything is said and done when it needs to be for as long as it needs to be.

This little post caught my eye today and I know many might not believe in divine timing, but I most definately do ... I have to.


So although there are millions of things I want to do now and take part in or complete. I have to realise that everything works to its own timing and no matter how much I want something now I need to take part in the process of acheiving it and remember to enjoy that too. Nothing can be forced and everything will be completed if and when it needs to be.

Everything is in motion and is exactly as it needs to be right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment