Friday 15 April 2011

Fun Friday - with Friendly Sea Monsters

I love this image ... continuing on from the posts on 'Sea Monsters' this week ... because the sea monster is no longer scary but friendly.

I have chosen this image for 'Fun Friday' becuase of the obscurity of the situation and because I will be navigating my way round the 'London Marathon' course this Sunday.

I am sure I will meet a load of  other travellers and explorers navigating the daunting distance and fighting with their internal Monster. 

Only Monday will reveal whether I find dry land or not and defeat my fear monster.

For the time being navigate your way round this little beauty: Carta Marina:


If you click on the Map it zooms in and you can explore in a 'Where's Wally' fashion ... My favourite is the fox looking bear scaling up the tree ... (can you find him?).

Have a good weekend ... I might be out-of-breath by the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment