Thursday 12 May 2011

Traversing time and space.












I was out-and-about catching sunsets on Monday (this one above) then off to the city yesterday to learn how to save the full panorama because I shot the sky rather than the ground. It is almost there.

Both were entirely different experiences but because they were different to my usual routine and took me out of my comfart zone ... these two outings really made me realise my existence again.

It is fascinating the places you can be in a week sometimes: from a beach to an inner city.

Multiple countries, perhaps? ... Those of you who travel!

Some are on earth today ... and in space tomorrow.  A very lucky few but they exist.

So take a moment and stop to remember where you have been this week and the great little or great places you have explored, unknowingly, along your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment