Thursday 19 May 2011

Simple unknown being like myself?

Like everyone, (or almost everyone ... there are always exceptions to any rule ...) I am fascinated with the life stories of interesting people and most importantly their earlier lives and the route they took in getting to where they are now.

The people who I read about are usually not television celebrities but rather, what I consider to be: celebrity 'great minds' (cerebral celebrities) ... perhaps there are other minds that are greater but less well known, or are there?
If a mind is so great and discovers something so intriguing is it possible for it to shy away from the eyes of the world?
In most instances, I am surprised at the sheer serendipity and of their lack of conquest at reaching thier current situation, it is as if they were made for this world, for this purpose before they were even born.

I often wonder how they feel about who they are and the public's fascination with them.
It makes me realise that they can never understand what it is like to be a  simple unknown being like myself and that they will never enjoy the sense of being lost within a world open to every opportunity rather than their gifted one.

My fascination then, I suppose, lies in my inquiry: is it better to be a cerebral celebrity, or just a being?

With that said, I have chosen one such cerebral celebrity ...
 Who is He?

He is someone who most definately was not born to shy away and has an amazing mind.
An eccentric to the n'th degree.
A wonder of our current time and a person definitely made for this word...

{click on the image to find the answer! If you don't already know.}

No comments:

Post a Comment