Thursday 5 May 2011

Free but caged:

I constantly feel a strong trapped caged feeling, the strange thing is that my cage has many doors and many keys. I know that I am free because I have all the right keys to these many doors (each one leading away with a different path from each of my cage's doors) but I just can't seem to find a key  to fit any door.  I wouldn't care which door I opened or which path I took. All I want is to be free.
Maybe the answer is to know which path I want to choose and look for the key for that door instead of randomly trying them ... the problem then arises: if I actually find the right key then I will loose the safety of my cage and I have to venture out on a new unknown path, open and exposed and unsure of where I will be going. Or, I might even be lead back to my cage having to find a key to yet another path. I seem to think that I am the only one who only sees the darkness beyond and I just can't seem to find the magic outside and if I do I only venture so far before returning to my cages safety, because that magic runs out.
In essence I am my own keeper.

Free but caged:



Impala in desert - Angola

all along the skeleton coast....

Deadvlei - Sossusvlei

B33/Flame in Ha (final)

No comments:

Post a Comment