Friday 18 March 2011

Thursday in Fridays clothing, a little addition to Fun Friday ...

I had such a rushed day yesterday and I was absolutely gutted that I had to miss my post!
Instead I will pretend that this post is for Thursday and I will post a 'Fun Friday' as well :)

Thursday is my favourite day, because I feel I have worked hard on Mon - Wed but I only have to get through Friday to be set free over the weekend to do exactly what I want to do! Big :)

So I looked up some images with links to Thursday's and these were the ones that caught my attention:

Hazy Thursday 
by Oliver Smith


















Never a dull moment with 'Pooh!'














I quite like this track and I would have never have found this if I hadn't looked up random Thursday tags? Lucky, NO? 
(Not sure about the shouty bits, but each to their own, hey!)


 






























Thursday: SAVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment